LMX100™ GPR – Our Sensors & Software LMX100™ completes the locator’s toolbox, offering a more complete picture of the underground infrastructure. With a simple, easy-to-use interface it also offers the perfect balance of depth penetration and high resolution for accurate locating.
LMX has the advantage of detecting:
- Metallic and non-metallic utilities
- Utilities with broken tracer wires
- Undocumented utilities
- Trenches and disturbed soil often associated with utility burial
- Unexpected obstacles or buried structures such as old foundations that can cause problems for excavations or construction
LMX100™ GPR systems complement traditional pipe and cable locators and allow you to Locate & Mark:
• Metal utilities, including pipes and cables
• Non-metallic pipes, including PVC and asbestos cement
• Concrete storm and sewer systems
• Utilities where installed tracer wiring has failed
• Underground storage tanks and drainage tiles
• Septic system components
• Non-utility structures such as vaults, foundation walls and concrete pads
Part no: 100-10-0150-UK
LMX100™ GPR – TocDem Utilities will not be beaten on price, quality or after sales service. Customer support long after the sale is just what we do. All parts & accessories are kept in stock. TocDem Utilities offers an excellent efficient re-calibration service in its well-established Calibration Workshop.
Our service engineers have over 100 years combined specialist electronic and hydraulic experience between them. We believe in investing in people and constantly have our staff re-trained in line with the latest industry techniques.
As a Radiodetection GOLD distributor we are perfectly positioned to support all of your Underground cable location, survey, ground penetration radar and accessory needs.
We offer a full national & international shipping and customs clearance service, which can always be arranged by our friendly experienced administration team.